Thursday, May 7, 2009

7th of may 2009

Hello and Ciao,

Taking a minute just to let you know we are at are 5th day no Dyalisis, and more then 1 week no itravenus feeding. Me and Orly have set up camp here, Dylan is with his big brother in Sacramento and this are to say the least ......STRANGE DAYS INDEED!!! Feel free to send good thoughts. We remind her that she is Loved by all of you. I must return to her. We will do our best and be in touch. Much Love Miriam

P.S. feel free to write anything to her /for her and we will read it to her with joy.

2 comments:

inga said...

Lots and lots and lots of love!!!!! Tell her she is my hero!!!!!! Inga

Anonymous said...

My heart too is filled with love to dear Yaffa. She continues to inspire with her bravery and strong hold on life. Her life has been spent in loving care of others and I hold her so close to my heart now and forever. What a legacy she leaves us with. She is so blessed to have such devoted daugthers and I wish everyone could have that love and cherish presence when it is our time to transition from this life. Bless you all.
Mark Friedlander